The IBT wants to hear from United Airlines Teamsters - Forum by Three Retired Teamsters

The IBT wants to hear from United Airlines Teamsters

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jose Francisco Negrete
    Member
    • Feb 2025
    • 58

    #1

    The IBT wants to hear from United Airlines Teamsters

    After United Airline rank-and-file Teamsters voted down the tentative agreement the IBT wants to hear from them. Like one of the comments on their Facebook post says, “I believe it when I see it”.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
  • X-TDUer
    Member
    • Feb 2024
    • 46

    #2
    "They want to hear from them", isn't that something that should happen prior to and during the negotiations? Seems like they might be all hears now because another union is trying to win the members. I hope they stay Teamsters but I feel their pain.

    Comment

    • WTF891
      Senior Member
      • Feb 2024
      • 581

      #3
      O'Brien and listening really?

      Comment

      Working...