Big question - Forum by Three Retired Teamsters

Big question

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gimliboston9
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2023
    • 324

    #1

    Big question

    I have a question, every year TDU has guest speakers at their convention. How about this year they invite the newly organized IBT organizers? Let them tell their story! Invite them to the TDU workshops on negotiating and how to get a first contract! They can get up and speak right after O’Brien makes his annual speech.
    So Paff what do you say?
    every member who agrees should call/text/email TDU attention Paff Levine
  • Nickjamesups
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2023
    • 370

    #2
    If they tried to attend I bet they would be denied access. Paff can’t risk alienating O’Brien.

    Comment

    • AlJackson1962!
      Senior Member
      • Apr 2024
      • 349

      #3
      I’m a TDU member. If the unit of IBT organizers are agreeable, I’ll make that request to the TDU ISC.

      Comment

      Working...