JOE “belly button “ smith - Forum by Three Retired Teamsters

JOE “belly button “ smith

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Yard Dog
    Senior Member
    • Jun 2023
    • 338

    #16
    Nothing would surprise me WTF

    Comment

    • jerseymike78
      Member
      • Jun 2025
      • 90

      #17
      Yard dog, do you really believe the posts you make?
      pretty sure you work for all those people you complain about.

      Comment

      • Yard Dog
        Senior Member
        • Jun 2023
        • 338

        #18
        I don't work for anyone stupid. I just love to listen to you TDU Scumbags whine

        Comment


        • Watcher745
          Watcher745 commented
          Editing a comment
          Wow! Sounds like someone struck a nerve! The way I see TDU exposed here I doubt there are many TDU supporters here.

        • Nickjamesups
          Nickjamesups commented
          Editing a comment
          Stupid?? You know what’s stupid? You calling people heartless motherfuckers when there was nothing “ heartless “ said!
          This guy was who he was and people telling about his actions is not being heartless, it’s being honest!
      Working...